Back Pain West Chester PA
Do you have back pain and looking for a doctor in West Chester, PA? Dr. Matthew Schaeffer, M.D is a top back pain doctor in West Chester, PA. This is according to Mainline Today Magazine, and a feedback from hundreds of patients through-out mainline and to West Chester. Beyond the recognition he receives from respected publications and Medical Society’s, Dr. Schaeffer is most proud of his work as a back pain doctor in West Chester, PA
Are you looking for a top back pain doctor in West Chester, PA?
Dr. Schaeffer is an interventional physiatrist and has been helping people with back pain for over a decade. Dr. Schaeffer is a back pain doctor in West Chester committed to helping people recover from chronic back pain, quickly and with minimally invasive surgery. He believes that over 90% of all back pain can be successfully treated without surgery.
About Dr. Matthew Schaeffer
- Director of the Spine Center at Chester County Orthopeadics in West Chester, PA
- Has lectured extensively on the topics of spinal disorders and has been voted one of his regions Top Doctors.
- Received his medical degree from Temple University
- Graduated internship in Internal Medicine from Lankenau Hospital
- Completed residency training as a chief resident in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Stanford University
- Is board certified by both the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Has been an active member of the International Spine Intervention Society since 2002
- Is a native of the Philadelphia suburbs
Dr. Schaeffer begins treatment with a thorough examination and may include diagnostic testing, medication, physical therapy, fluoroscopically-guided spinal injections and alternative therapeutic exercise programs.
Dr. Matthew Schaeffer is dedicated to helping his patients regain a healthy level of function and return to activities as quickly as possible. Dr. Matthew Schaeffer’s goal is to get you off the sidelines and back into the game of life.”