One of the top back doctors for Westtown, PA is Dr. Matthew Schaeffer, M.D. This is according to Mainline Today Magazine, and a feedback from hundreds of patients through-out mainline and to Westtown. Beyond the recognition he receives from respected publications and Medical Society’s, Dr. Schaeffer is most proud of his work as a back doctor for Westtown, PA residents.
Are you looking for a top back doctor in Westtown, PA?
Dr. Matthew Schaeffer is an interventional physiatrist with more than a decade experience treating spine and back pain. Dr. Schaeffer is committed to helping patients recover from chronic back pain as quickly as possible and with minimally invasive surgery. He believes that over 90% of all back pain can be successfully treated without surgery.
About Dr. Matthew Schaeffer
- Director of the Spine Center at Chester County Orthopeadics in Kennett Square, PA and West Chester, PA
- Lectures extensively on spinal disorders and chronic back pain treatment
- Was voted one of the region’s Top Doctors
- Conducts studies regularly on back pain treatments and protocols
- Received his medical degree from Temple University
- Graduated internship in Internal Medicine from Lankenau Hospital
- Completed residency training as a chief resident in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Stanford University
- Board certified by both the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Active member of the International Spine Intervention Society since 2002
- Native of the Philadelphia suburbs
Dr. Schaeffer begins treatment with a thorough examination and may include diagnostic testing, medication, physical therapy, fluoroscopically-guided spinal injections and alternative therapeutic exercise programs.
Dr. Matthew Schaeffer is dedicated to helping his patients regain a healthy level of function and return to activities as quickly as possible. Dr. Matthew Schaeffer’s goal is to get you off the sidelines and back into the game of life.”